Monday, March 19, 2007

ESB Boba Fett Version 1.0


I built my first Boba Fett Costume over a period of two years and was completed for the opening show of Attack Of The Clones on May 16th 2002. I was 22 years old at the time.

I built it following the plans laid out by Mark Bradley and purchased everything he had to offer. He has since upgraded a lot of his costume parts. I tried for a year to get into the 501st with no luck. Finally as time went on I was able to become a member after getting through to the right connections. I was BH7737. But I am inactive so I am no longer listed.
However, over the years I have been out of a job and been forced to sell my costume off part by part. I only have a few items left on hand from my original costume, items I felt were too good to sell.

It has been five years and now it is time to become Boba Fett again! Now here is the twist, I am making two Boba Fett Costumes! Why decide between Return of the Jedi (ROTJ) or The Empire Strikes Back (ESB) when I can do both!

No comments: