Tuesday, March 20, 2007

ESB Gloves Version 2.0 & 3.0


Oh my gosh these are embarrassing. These are a regular pair of white cotton gloves that I colored/painted to give the appearance of the Fett Gloves. The these are the second pair of gloves I made. The first pair were brown leather gardening gloves that I also painted to give the right color and stripes. Both really horrible solutions.

Now my third pair of gloves I bought from a guy who went by the screen name Slave1. His gloves were so widely exulted that I was compelled to purchase me a set. $80 later, I had these. The fit nice, and where a great color. It had all the movie details, but the quality on the white fingers and the top were something else. The fingers are too fat and the stitching is not the greatest.

I still have all three pairs.

No comments: