Thursday, March 29, 2007

New ESB Utility Belt Version 2.0


Now you are probably asking yourself, why did I buy these belts? Simple answer. They looked really good, and they were selling for less than what I would have paid to make them myself. With the cost of leather, leather dye, the Velcro, the Brass Eyelets, the industrial sewing machine to sew leather, all would have shot this little baby into the high thousands.

There is very little to no reference photos of the ESB costume from behind. But I did manage to find two poor quality images and this is how it looked. Same style as the ROTJ Belt, but certainly different. I did not purchase the pouches for this belt as they are also very different from the ROTJ version. I plan to make them myself, as no one makes ones that meet my standards. Belt was also made my Batninja.

No comments: