Tuesday, March 27, 2007

New ROTJ Utility Belt Version 1.0


I bought this Utility gun belt from batninja (For some reason everyone likes to call it the 'Ammo Belt', but Fett does not use ammo, and all official publications call it the utility gun belt). It is made from a soft pleather material with a Velcro closure on the back. The pouches themselves are non-function (they do not open) just like the screen used prop. I have looked at so many photos from the movies and I have seen both eight pouches and nine. So, I decided that I would have nine on this costume, and I am glad I did. It looks so much fuller and complete with nine pouches.

I Trimmed off the extra length on the back and stitched down the Velcro in the proper place to fit. It has some nice long Velcro strips, so if size changes, the belt can be adjusted up or down and still be wearable.

No comments: