Sunday, March 25, 2007

Out with the Old, In with the New

Well, now that I have covered my old costume, it is time to focus on my new ones. I will be posting the costume parts that I acquire and the parts that I make as I begin them and when I finish them. I can only work on this costume during the weekends, so updates may be far in-between or they could come quick. There will be no order to the posts, but I will label them as to what they are and not be creative with the title.

Just so you understand I am not making everything all at once. I am starting with a section and working on that till it is done and then moving to another. My first section for my Fett Costumes, is "Soft Parts". This includes, Jumpsuit, Vest, Side Pouches, Ammo Belt, Wookiee Braids, Gloves, Boots w/spats, Honor Sash and Cape.

No comments: